FLAMING ODST
WELCOME JOIN THE TEAM AND GET UPDATE AND RANKS. ALREADY A MEMBER LOG IN THANK YOU YOU ALSO CAN EARN CREDITS TO SPEND IN THE FLAMING ODST STORE
FLAMING ODST
WELCOME JOIN THE TEAM AND GET UPDATE AND RANKS. ALREADY A MEMBER LOG IN THANK YOU YOU ALSO CAN EARN CREDITS TO SPEND IN THE FLAMING ODST STORE
FLAMING ODST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLAMING ODST

get updated on halo

HomeHome  main menumain menu  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  the story of flaming odst  the flaming odst store  TIMELINE  halo reach nation  The OTLS Cones  project black ops  list of halo games  have ideas  contact staff member  
xbox live flaming odst list gamertag
beardlessbomber Creepyswine1 berdlessbomber SpartanMordecai ASSISTEDLAKE2 LORDHERCULES87 Reach Tutorials Woah a Beast
Similar topics
Latest topics
» FLAMING ODST is slow and ongoing
we love bungie EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:32 am by flaming odst

» halo and odst
we love bungie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 pm by flaming odst

» halo vs bungie ?????
we love bungie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm by flaming odst

» why was FLAMING ODST was made
we love bungie EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 pm by flaming odst

» your ideas for the web site
we love bungie EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:14 pm by flaming odst

» United Xbox Alliance
we love bungie EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:44 pm by theSHOTS67

» new is the new old is the old
we love bungie EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:37 pm by theSHOTS67

» were back!!!!!
we love bungie EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:01 pm by flaming odst

» the give away
we love bungie EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm by flaming odst

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
flaming odst (359)
we love bungie I_vote_lcapwe love bungie I_voting_barwe love bungie I_vote_rcap 
flaming recon (209)
Col. Le (101)
Noble (17)
LordHercules87 (14)
halomythfinders (7)
theSHOTS67 (6)
ReachTutorials (6)
portal9780 (6)
josh saenz (5)
Gallery
we love bungie Empty

we love bungie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flaming odst
spartan
spartan
flaming odst

credits : 23403858

we love bungie Empty
PostSubject: we love bungie   we love bungie EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 am

we are moving slow we are on summer vacation. so we wont be online alot just online on xbox live Smile

from bungie.net
Quote :
Beginning on June 23rd, and running through the close of Bungie Day on July 7th, we'll be celebrating the last twenty years the only way we know how - by giving you, the best -blam!- community on the planet, all the parting gifts we can muster.

Here are 7 reasons you should come out and celebrate with us this year:

1.Because Blue Flames aren’t just for Bungie Employees or fans with iPhones. We’ll be turning on Blue Flames and the Bungie Nameplate for every last one of our loyal fans. (Kids, do try this at home.)
2.Because we just built a brand-new and totally free community iPhone app to keep you connected...and entertained!
3.Because we're going to tell you, in explicit detail, exactly what Bungie Aerospace is all about.
4.Because a collection featuring some of our rarest and most treasured personal Halo artwork will be up for auction, with all profits going to charity through a partnership between Child's Play and the Bungie Foundation.
5.Because the Bungie Store is going to be packed with Swag Sacks containing random, but totally kick ass swag, limited run commemorative t-shirts, and amazing commissioned posters from a handful of incredible artists, with all profits also going straight to charity.
6.Because on Bungie Day we'll be throwing down in a 24-hour Bungie vs. the World No Holds Barred Halo: Reach Marathon where we'll be making the promise of Steaktacular a certified beefy reality. You steak us. We'll steak you. Seriously, we're going to mail any team who beats us by 20 kills or more on Bungie Day a Grade-A cut of steak (gift cards for international players) while supplies last.
7.Because you've been just as much a part of this incredible twenty years as we have, and we simply couldn't bear it if you didn't show up and help us celebrate our anniversary and help send our Halo baby out with one hell of a bang
Back to top Go down
https://flamingodst.forumotion.com

we love bungie
Page 1 of 1