FLAMING ODST
WELCOME JOIN THE TEAM AND GET UPDATE AND RANKS. ALREADY A MEMBER LOG IN THANK YOU YOU ALSO CAN EARN CREDITS TO SPEND IN THE FLAMING ODST STORE
FLAMING ODST
WELCOME JOIN THE TEAM AND GET UPDATE AND RANKS. ALREADY A MEMBER LOG IN THANK YOU YOU ALSO CAN EARN CREDITS TO SPEND IN THE FLAMING ODST STORE
FLAMING ODST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLAMING ODST

get updated on halo

HomeHome  main menumain menu  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  the story of flaming odst  the flaming odst store  TIMELINE  halo reach nation  The OTLS Cones  project black ops  list of halo games  have ideas  contact staff member  
xbox live flaming odst list gamertag
beardlessbomber Creepyswine1 berdlessbomber SpartanMordecai ASSISTEDLAKE2 LORDHERCULES87 Reach Tutorials Woah a Beast
Similar topics
Latest topics
» FLAMING ODST is slow and ongoing
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:32 am by flaming odst

» halo and odst
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 pm by flaming odst

» halo vs bungie ?????
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm by flaming odst

» why was FLAMING ODST was made
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 pm by flaming odst

» your ideas for the web site
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:14 pm by flaming odst

» United Xbox Alliance
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:44 pm by theSHOTS67

» new is the new old is the old
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:37 pm by theSHOTS67

» were back!!!!!
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:01 pm by flaming odst

» the give away
flaming odst staff sign up EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm by flaming odst

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
flaming odst (359)
flaming odst staff sign up I_vote_lcapflaming odst staff sign up I_voting_barflaming odst staff sign up I_vote_rcap 
flaming recon (209)
flaming odst staff sign up I_vote_lcapflaming odst staff sign up I_voting_barflaming odst staff sign up I_vote_rcap 
Col. Le (101)
Noble (17)
LordHercules87 (14)
halomythfinders (7)
theSHOTS67 (6)
ReachTutorials (6)
portal9780 (6)
josh saenz (5)
Gallery
flaming odst staff sign up Empty

flaming odst staff sign up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flaming odst
spartan
spartan
flaming odst

credits : 23354358

PostSubject: flaming odst staff sign up   flaming odst staff sign up EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm

you can be accepted or not it all depends on your reputation or how much we know you (for protection reasons)

FOR JOINING

1.you get 10000cr a mission + the reward
2.the blue flaming helmet on the flaming odst game
3.you get to help us edit and add new stuff that regular members dont get to do you get the bungie rank symbol as your rank and not the other ranks or the flaming odst staff rank instead or co-bungie rank.
4.your name will be gold on the web site
5.you get to be more better than anyone else
and more

want to sign up post your gamertag, name, and stuff about you and pick one or more below to be

1.GRAPHIC DESIGNER
2.WEEKLY POST
3.IDEA HELPER
4.VIDEO DESIGNER
5.RANK DESIGNER
6.EVENT MAKER
7.CONTEST HELPER
8.STORE HELPER
9.TESTERS
10.MAP DESIGNERS

Back to top Go down
https://flamingodst.forumotion.com
portal9780
Corporal
Corporal
portal9780

credits : 20972551

PostSubject: Request   flaming odst staff sign up EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Gamertag:Portal9780

Name:Dominic

Info:The reason i want to become a staff member is so i can help the clan and also help in
making sure maps are fun aready for the clan to play so overall i just want to help.

I want to be a tester
Back to top Go down

flaming odst staff sign up
Page 1 of 1